Following up our previous report, Behavior Interactive officially announced several new Dead by Daylight costumes for both survivors and killers based on the popular Attack on Titan series.
You can check out the official trailer below:
Eight survivors will be getting ‘Very Rare’ costumes based on characters from the show:
Dwight is Eren, Yul is Mikasa, Felix is Armin, Meg is Annie, Zarina is Hang, Jake is Levi, Kate is Historia, and Ace is Kenny.
Along with the eight survivors, two killers will be given an Attack on Titan make over with their own ‘Ultra Rare” costumes as well.
The Oni will become the Armored Titan, and the spirit will become the War Hammer Tita:
Players who also purchase the Attack on Titan collection will gain 5 additional charms, each with its own criteria to unlock them:
- Cadet Corps Crest Charm: Logging on during the Mid-Chapter Release
- Scout Regiment Corps Crest Charm: Unlocking any 3 Attack on Tian outfits
- Military Police Regiment Crest Charm: Unlocking any 2 Attack on Titan outfits
- Garrison Regiment Crest charm: Unlocking Any attack on Titan Survivor outfit
- Wall Titan Charm: unlocking Aany Attack on Titan Killer Outfit
The world of Dead by Daylight continues to grow with every season of content, are you looking forward to these new costumes? Let us know down in the comment section down below.
Dead by Daylight is available now on Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Android, iOS, and Google Stadia. In case you missed it, you can find our review here (we recommend it!)