Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Gunfire Games have announced a Nintendo Switch port for Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition.
The second game in the Darksiders series is coming to the hybrid console on September 26th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the Switch port.
The game is releasing via both retail and the eShop, for $29.99/£26.99/€29.99.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The war between Heaven and Hell is already menacing Earth. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the second Horseman of the Apocalypse, is embarking on a quest to save the Earth and to redeem his brother’s name. Experience the story of the Horseman in the Mask.
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice and Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
Deathinitive Edition Features
- Darksiders II with all downloadable content included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition has been available for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.