Now coming this fall, steampunk RPG Dark Envoy takes place in a mechanically-advanced world that coexists with magic.
Dark Envoy is a party-based RPG with full co-operative multiplayer, blending classic RPG gameplay with RTS elements.
Dark Envoy now has a release date set for October 24, 2023, for Microsoft Windows (through Steam). PlayStation 4 and Xbox One ports are set to come at a later date.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus the new trailer:
Dark Envoy brings classic RPG mechanics with a skill-based combat system built on classes and specializations and blends it with diverse tactical options for approaching your battles.
You control a party of relic hunters in a tale of destiny set in a conflict-torn world. Crafted as an accessible RPG to be enjoyed as a single-player or online co-op adventure. Every path is a path forward and you control your destiny.
- Control the battlefield, use the terrain to your advantage, and choose your tactics for success.
- Slow or pause combat, giving yourself the time to plan and react.
- Hand-drawn spells allow you to add flair to your magic attacks.
- Embark across a variety of rich and lore-filled locations encountering a range of enemies and daunting bosses.
- Craft and enchant items and weapons to give you the edge in combat.