Marvelous have announced that their mecha action game, Daemon X Machina, has received cross-platform save support.
The game originally released on Nintendo Switch in September 2019, and made its way to Windows PC in February of this year. Owners can now use the Steam Cloud save feature to transfer their data back and forth between the Nintendo Switch version.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
“Welcome to your battlefield.”
You are an Outer, a new breed of human being that appeared in the aftermath of the Moonfall calamity. As a mercenary for the Orbital organization, you are on the front line of a desperate war for humanity’s survival against the Immortals—corrupted AIs that have rebelled against their human creators. Piloting a fully customizable mech known as an Arsenal, you must team up with mercenaries like yourself and complete missions to defeat the Immortals once and for all. But be careful—in a war fought by mercenaries, today’s allies can become tomorrow’s enemies.
From the visionary minds of Kenichiro Tsukuda and trailblazing mech designer Shoji Kawamori comes a new generation of high-speed mech action combat.
- Soar across the battlefield and engage in frenetic, high-stakes mech combat against corrupted machines and gargantuan Colossal Immortals.
- Fully customize your Arsenal mech with a variety of weapons and parts to your exact specifications.
- Salvage defeated enemies for parts and weapons, which you can use on the fly on the battlefield.
- Customize your player avatar with a variety of cosmetic options. Go under the knife and receive extensive body modifications to learn new skills at the cost of your human appearance.
- Team up with players in online Co-op Mode to destroy bosses, or take on Exploration Missions together to map Immortal bases and unlock powerful gear.
- Battle other players in 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 Versus Mode and climb the leaderboard rankings to become the top mercenary.