Cygames announces fantasy-action game Project GAMM, a new title for consoles with Senran Kagura creator Kenichiro Takaki as both director and producer.
The reveal came in the latest Famitsu (via Ryokutya2089), confirming Kenichiro Takaki as the head on the project with Mogumo as the main illustrator, Shiro Sagisu as the composer, and Kiyoshi Arai as the main designer.
While Cygames announces fantasy-action game Project GAMM with minimal details, the magazine outlines some of the initial details:
- Project GAMM takes place in a world with magic and machines, where even machines are powered by magic
- The main character appears to be a young man who is a magician.
- There are also maids, robots, and knights, and almost all of them are playable, and all of them are main characters.
- Multiplayer is the core of the game, and you can fight in exciting PVP battles.
- Despite the fact that Takaki-san is the director and producer, the breasts of the female characters are modest.
Lastly, the screenshots in Famitsu make the game look like a one-on-one game but the main focus is competitive, online play.
The most recent game released by Takaki-san was Granblue Fantasy Versus, which saw a 2020 release for both Windows PC and PlayStation 4.
We’ll keep you guys posted.
This is Niche Imports. In this column, we regularly cover games that haven’t been announced for western audiences yet. Please leave feedback and let us know if there’s something you want us to cover!