Maschinen-Mensch have announced the release date for the Highlands of Avalon DLC for narrative adventure roguelite, Curious Expedition 2.
The Highlands of Avalon DLC adds the new Highlands island type, bringing with it new tile sets, new enemies, new quests, a new tribe, new recruitable characters, new items, new equipment, and more. You can find a trailer for the new DLC below.
The Highlands of Avalon DLC releases November 16th.
You can find the rundown of the DLC (via Steam) below:
The Highlands of Avalon DLC features a brand new island type (the Highlands) with new tile types, items, locations, enemies, and recruitable characters. Once the DLC is activated it will expand possibilities across the entire game, both in Campaign Mode and Director Mode.
- New island type: Highlands, with a completely new set of tiles, a new game mechanic related to traversing hills and valleys, a new tribe called the Picts and a new artwork for shrines
- 8 new Recruitables: Grail Knight, Precious Clydesdale (horse), Kobolds (3 variants: Bard, Scoundrel, Shaman), Picts islanders (3 variants: Spiritual Druid, Pictish Outrider, Tattooed Warrior)
- 4 new Enemies: Stone Golem, Kobolds, Lake Serpent, Black Wolves
- 6 new Locations: Giant Horn, Wishing Well, Pointing Statue, Wild Kobolds, Lake Serpent, Precious Clydesdale Herd
- 7 new pieces of Equipment: Pictish Spear, Pictish Crossbow, Bag Pipes, Legendary Blade, Magnifying Glass, Cuirass, Armoured Boots
- 6 new Items: Granola bar, Fairy Stones, Kobold Ear Wax, Stone Fragment, Bird call, Sea Monster scale
- 4 new Levels to unlock at the Royal Avalon Society Explorer Club in Paris, giving access to 1 Recruitable character and 3 pieces of Equipment
Curious Expedition 2 is available on Windows PC via Steam.