Publisher NIS America and developer Aquria shared a new ASMR trailer for CRYMACHINA with a soothing and sweet anime girl.
The new ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) video features main character Enoa who helps players unwind with her soothing and encouraging words.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus the new trailer:
In a world where humans went extinct thousands of years ago, synthetic beings known as Shinki have been tasked to bring mankind back. Join three E.V.E, the recreated psyches of deceased humans instilled in synthetic bodies, as they seek their full-fledged humanity and explore Eden to discover the secrets hidden within.
Flashy, action-packed combat paired with in-depth weapon customization creates a visually stunning RPG experience. Dark scenery and striking sci-fi visuals bring the world of CRYMACHINA to life.
CRYMACHINA is an action RPG where mechanical girls strive to survive in a post-apocalyptic world to become “Real Humans.”. But what does it mean to be a “Real Human”?
Join the three playable main characters as they fight in fast-paced action RPG combat featuring a myriad of tactics to customize your weapons and challenge your foes.
This heartwarming story of love, told by synthetic beings, will pull at the strings of your biological heart.
See for yourself whether happy catharsis awaits these mechanical girls as they cry, struggle, and overcome their fate.IntroducePrologue();
In modern times, a strange disease runs rampant. A young girl named Lebel Distel who teeters on the brink of death hears a mysterious voice–”You have been chosen.” Though taken by darkness, Leben awakens to find herself in a dark, post-apocalyptic world and is greeted by an android named Enoa.
Leben finds herself in Eden, the Propagation Plant, where machines continue to operate with the goal of creating “Real Humans” to restore humanity. Guided by Enoa, Leben becomes entangled in the battle to become a “Real Human.”
- “Humans get a gold star.” Enoa (voiced by Hikaru Tono)
- “Humans are stupid.” Leben Distel (voiced by Risa Tsumugi)
- “Humans should live in a cool way.” Mikoto Chigiku (voiced by Ruriko Aoki)
- “Family makes us human.” Ami Shito (voiced by Minami Takahashi)
Venture between the battlegrounds of Eden and the safe haven of the Imitation Garden. Within Eden, face exhilarating and cathartic battles against mechanical enemies and discover the unknowns of the dark world.
Then return to your base, the Imitation Garden, to relax, customize your weapons, and enjoy lighthearted and heartwarming conversations between the girls.
- #CLASSY: Destroy larger than life foes with flashy, action-packed RPG combat that flows seamlessly between exploration.
- #STYLISH: Eye-catching visuals are supported with alluring sci-fi artwork from @Rolua_N and @Yoshi6054, bringing the bleak, dark world of CRYMACHINA to life!
- #STRONG: This emotional story dives deep into the qualities of humans and pushes players to question their perception of humanity.