Publisher Deck13 and developer Radical Fish have announced a Switch port for CrossCode.
The SNES-era inspired action RPG will launch for the hybrid console sometime this year, alongside the previously confirmed PlayStation 4 port.
Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the port. The Switch port, however, has exclusive content.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies’ weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 40 to 80 hours.
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place.
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights.
- Enter 8 expansive dungeons all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics.
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills.
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges.
- 60-plus music tracks made by a rice ball (well, not exactly).
CrossCode is currently available for Windows PC, via Steam. In case you missed it, you can find our review for the game here (we highly recommend it!).