Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Fervir Games announced Creature Keeper is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer via IGN:
A new kind of hero
Creature Keeper is a monster-taming game where you fight alongside the creatures you’ve befriended in real time. Form a party of your favorite creatures and strengthen them by cooking yummy food, crafting trinkets, earning power ups via your Pocket Garden, and nabbing unlockables from the Bestiary.
- Take up the ancient role of a Creature Keeper. A strange sickness is affecting otherwise healthy creatures and you must uncover its mysteries to restore balance to a world divided.
- Befriend a small army of creatures – Assemble your dream team by befriending a bevy of creatures to fight alongside you.
- Strengthen creatures with food – Learn recipes while adventuring and cook up tasty meals to help your creatures grow in their own special way.
- As creatures grow, so do you – More knowledge = more power! Raise your party and fight corrupted creatures to unlock creature notes, skills, recipes, and more in the Bestiary.
- Craft equipment for yourself and creatures – Customize your play style by crafting a variety of weapons and trinkets with unique effects.
- Explore the magic of the Pocket Garden – Grow ingredients, power ups, equipment, and more with your Pocket Garden, a magical portable farm.
- Creatures with style – Craft fashion items such as hats, masks, and accessories for your creatures to wear!