5pb. has released Corpse Party: Blood Drive for iOS devices.
The classic horror game can be found over on the App Store, for $12.99. Here are some key features for the mobile version:
- The Finale of the Heavenly Host series!
- This game is made up from 2 modes, the ADV style conversation mode and the character manipulation style search mode!
- In search mode, the only thing can be relied on in the darkness is your flashlight, which doubles the fear!
- The difficulty is adjusted for your mobile device!
- Quick save function which you can save the game any time! (Some scenes are not savable in the game.)
- Faster scene-switching than the consumer version!
- Volume of over 20-hour total play time!
- Universal app that supports both iPhones and iPads!
- Save data supports iCloud backup! You can share the same save data in your different devices!
- Game Center support!
- OP movies and Endings are based on PS Vita version.
- Backup your save data to iCloud – Choose “Option” , “BACKUP” to backup your save data to iCloud. (Documents and Data is required to be ON in iCloud settings.)
- Restore your save data from iCloud – Choose “Option” , “RESTORE” to restore your save data from iCloud. (Your save data on your device will be overwritten.)
Originally released back in 2014, the game has gotten re-released on other platforms, like PS Vita.