Publisher and developer 10 Chambers Collective has released the latest update for their cooperative horror-shooter, GTFO, and it finally adds matchmaking to the game.
The new Rundown 004 Update has been released, adding the long-requested matchmaking functionality to the game. The team wanted to make sure the game was further refined in Early Access before adding matchmaking, apparently.
Here’s a new trailer:
You can find a full rundown below:
GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative first-person shooter for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of prisoners, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by terrifying creatures. Gather weapons, tools, and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test.
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways. You can find a video explaining the Rundown here.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.
GTFO is now available for Windows PC via Steam Early Access.