Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has revealed a six minute developer panel from Gamescom 2014 featuring various creators who are bringing games to PlayStation 4.
Featured above, the panel of creators encompasses Q-Games boss Dylan Cuthbert (The Tomorrow Children), Wild Sheep Studio boss Michel Ancel (Wild), Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida, Media Molecule lead creative Rex Crowle (Tearaway Unfolded), among others.
Several interesting questions were posed to the creators, including:
- What defines a next-gen gamer?
- How do you promote discovery?
- What makes games cutting edge?
- How do you create a community?
- What is it about the current game climate that gets you excited?
- How do indie games change things?
Which game are you guys most excited for?