Red Art Games has announced a physical release for Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions, the Shonen Jump crossover tactical action game.
Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions is getting a physical release for Nintendo Swithc sometime in Q2 2024 in North America and Europe, for $39.99/€39.99.
Video Games Plus is handling distribution in the Americas while Red Art Games will offer the game in Europe. Both region specific versions can now be preordered on each store on Video Games Plus and Red Art Games.
Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions has been available for Nintendo Switch, digitally. A release for Windows PC (via Steam) is set for sometime in 2024.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer for its physical release:
Damien’s life is flipped upside-down when his family moves him to Japan. A shy boy, he copes with his newfound loneliness with the power of his infinite imagination and creates an imaginary hero named “Captain Velvet Meteor”! Damien sets off on an adventure with his favorite Jump+ heroes in his imaginary world and fights to adjust to his new home and find himself.
Experience Damien’s struggles as he interacts with his new home and family. Then dive into the Jump+ Dimensions, the world of Damien’s imagination, where he takes part in strategic battles that include puzzle and stealth elements. Use signature attacks of your Jump+ companions through Power and Assist Combos to unleash massive damage on hoards of enemies. Or get strategic with abilities that inflict status effects or knock enemies aside to help control the battlefield.
Become Captain Velvet Meteor and help Damien conquer his fears in a tactical adventure enjoyable for players of all ages and skill levels!
Featuring Jump+ heroes from:
- SPY×FAMILY – Loid Forger
- Monster No. 8 – Kafka Hibino
- HEART GEAR – Chrome
- Slime Life – Slime
- Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku – Gabimaru
- Summer Time Rendering – Ushio Kofune
- ‘Tis Time for “Torture,” Princess – Princess & Ex
- GHOST REAPER GIRL – Chloé Love & Kai Iod
- Freely explore Damien’s “new alien” environment and conquer his fears of new things through tactical battles.
- Partner with popular characters from the Jump+ series SPYxFAMILY, Hell’s Paradise, Summer Time Rendering, and More!
- A moving story about adapting to life and finding yourself