Nintendo have announced a free update now available for Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda.
According to both Nintendo’s official Twitter accounts [US, Europe], the update adds a new story mode (Octavo’s Ode) along with its own weapons and skills. In addition, Dungeon Mode has been added, designed to be closer to the gameplay originally found in Crypt of the NecroDancer.
You can find the full run-down of the game (via Nintendo) below:
KEEP THE BEAT AS YOU PLAY AS CADENCE, LINK, OR PRINCESS ZELDA TO EXPLORE A RANDOMLY GENERATED HYRULE AND PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DUNGEONS
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Link—or even as Princess Zelda—you’ll explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and boss…or face the music.
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Use items from the Legend of Zelda series, plus spells and weapons from the Crypt of the NecroDancer game
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda tunes
- Play 2-player Co-op from the beginning of the game, or once the player discovers another character.
Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda is available now on Nintendo Switch.