Japanese publisher and developer Acquire has released another demo for C.A.R.D.S. RPG: The Misty Battlefield, their first roguelike deckbuilder game.
The second demo is available over on the game’s Steam page, and will be available until January 21 at 11:59 PM.
Change and improvements made to the game since the last demo include:
- Change of the specification of the card carry-over after clearing a stage
Before change: Only one card can be carried over.
New specification: Discard three cards from the deck and carry over all others.
- Brushed up graphic resources such as maps and game UI
- Adjustment of enemy difficulty
- Improved operability – Comfortable play even with a gamepad
- Adjustment of cards appearing in each stage
- Adjustment of some card effects
- Fixed bugs in some card effects
C.A.R.D.S. RPG: The Misty Battlefield is launching sometime in 2024 for Windows PC (via Steam) and new platforms Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5