Indie developer Blobfish has announced Xbox and PlayStation ports for Brotato, their top-down roguelike shooter.
The hit indie shooter is coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, and PS5 on January 30th. As covered in our previous report, it’ll be on Xbox Game Pass.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
A spaceship from Potato World crashes onto an alien planet. The sole survivor: Brotato, the only potato capable of handling 6 weapons at the same time.
Waiting to be rescued by his mates, Brotato must survive in this hostile environment.
- Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
- Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
- Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
- Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
- Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
- Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you