Publisher Playtonic Friends and developer Castle Pixel announced an Xbox port for Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game:
The Minotaur King has returned…and it’s all your fault! Lily’s back for a new “classic” action-adventure set hundreds of years after The Sleeping King!
Grandpa’s latest tale takes you on a journey through haunted forests, pirate shores, and other mysterious lands across a vast open-world! Charming towns, terrible enemies, tricky puzzles, and powerful weapons await you.
Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure.
Will you help Lily defeat the Minotaur King and save her brother?
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2d environment
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover
- Choices that influence story and events
- A wide array of weapons and abilities
- 15+ hours of gameplay