Arc System Works announced an open beta test for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle on Xbox consoles and PC.
The new open beta is kicking off on March 2nd at 5 PM Pacific / 8 PM Eastern and will run through March 5th at 11 PM Pacific / 2 AM Eastern.
Here’s a rundown on what to expect in the beta:
Available Game Modes:
- Episode Mode: Enjoy the story
- Training Mode: Practice the controls, with a variety of training settings available to recreate situations from matches
- Network Mode: Play online with players from all over the world, in Ranked Matches, Room Matches, and more
- VS Mode: Select characters freely to face off in offline matches
- Tactics Mode: Learn the game’s unique mechanics as you play
- Survival Mode: Take down one opponent after the next
- Gallery Mode: This mode lets you view a variety of graphics
- Replay Theater: Check out match replays you’ve saved here
Additional Beta Notes:
- Online multiplayer available without Xbox Live Gold subscription
- Network connection required to play, including offline modes
- Application and online multiplayer are available for free, customers are responsible for their network connection fees
- Saved data cannot be carried over to main game
- Contents of the BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle open beta test may differ from main BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle game
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle has been available for PC (via Steam), Switch, and PlayStation 4. The game is also coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S sometime in spring 2023, and will be on Xbox Game Pass day one.