Publisher PM Studios and developer TeamSuneat announced Blade Assault is finally coming to consoles this spring.
The game’s console ports were originally set for last fall, however now they’re launching on March 31st across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PS5. A physical release for Switch, PS4, and PS5 will be available at participating retailers.
Blade Assault has been fully available since January 2022 for Windows PC (via Steam), after it had a run on Steam Early Access.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant-infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades!
The console version will feature all of the great content previously released for the PC version. This includes:
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique play style and signature weapons
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into beasts capable of shredding through the world’s monsters
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears
- Battle your way through seven challenging bosses
- Use the Friendship System to develop relationships and earn rewards from NPCs
- Complete the game to unlock the Assault Level – test your might against endless waves of hard-mode enemies