Before Deoxys comes the Registeel raid. Here are the best Registeel Raid counters in Pokemon Go as of February 2022
With the middle of February comes the final original Regi to Pokemon Go. The Registeel Raid will be available from February 9th to February 16th. During this time, some lucky trainers will encounter a shiny Registeel after completing the legendary raid. Registeel can be a helpful ally when taking on the Raikou and Suicune raid during the Pokemon Go Tour: Johto event.
Here’s our best Registeel Raid counters and tips:
Registeel’s Raid Stats
- Registeel is a Steel-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to Fire, Fighting, and Ground-type moves.
- Registeels Raid CP is 42768
- Registeel’s Base HP is 190
- Its Attack is 179 and Defense is 309
- The base catch CP is between 1703 – 1784
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2129 – 2230.
- It is weather boosted by Snowy weather.
- Its fast moves can be Metal Claw and Rock Smash
- Its Charged moves can be Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam.
- It will know Zap Cannon as its Charged move.
Registeel Raid Counters
Going into the Registeel Raid, trainers will need Pokemon with a strong attack stat. Overall, Registeel is a Legendary Pokemon that is easy to take down in Pokemon Go with a well rounded team; it has a high defense similar to Regice and Regirock so attacking with type effective moves will be efficient. A team of 3 to 6 trainers can easily take it down, especially with a Mega Charizard or Mega Lopunny. Ultimately, you will want to use Fire, Fighting, or ground-type Pokemon or moves to take down Registeel. Be careful, because the Registeel raid can be difficult if using Rock, Ice, or Fairy type Pokemon.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the Registeel raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
- Mega Charizard – Fire Spin & Blast Burn
- Chandelure – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Conkeldurr- Counter & Dynamic Punch
- Lucario- Counter & Aura Sphere
- Entei – Fire Fang & Over Heat
- Blazaken – Fire Spin & Blast Burn
- Machamp – Counter & Dynamic Punch
- Hariyama – Counter & Dynamic Punch
- Mega Lopunny – Low Kick & Focus Blast
- Landorus – Mud Shot & Earth Power
- Groudon – Mud Shot & Earthquake
- Excadrill – Mud-Slap & Drill Run
- Krookodile – Mud-Slap & Earthquake
- Regirock – Rock Throw & Focus Blast
- Breloom – Counter & Dynamic Punch
- Moltres – Fire Spin & Overheat
- Reshiram – Fire Fang & Overheat
- Mega Gengar – Shadow Claw & Focus Blast
- Darmanitan – Fire Fang & Overheat
- Mega Houndoom – Fire Fang & Flamethrower
- Heatran – Fire Spin & Flamethrower
- Emboar – Ember & Blast Burn