Stunlock Studios have announced Battlerite Royale is leaving Steam Early Access.
Their MOBA Battle Royale game will be leaving Early Access on February 19th. You can watch a trailer for the game above.
The game is currently $19.99 and includes some exclusive cosmetic items for early adopters, but will transition to a free-to-play model like the original Battlerite upon release. Both Battlerite Royale and Battlerite will receive major updates that tie into each other when the game leaves Early Access.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Explore the fantastical Talon Island in a thrilling fusion between a MOBA and Battle Royale game. Choose your Champion and master their unique abilities, loot for treasures alone or with a friend, and rise above the competition in a top-down action-fest. Only the best survive to the end!
- A Battle Royale Above the Rest – Experience the battle royale thrill from above in this top-down, skillshot-based Action MOBA game. Select one of several Champions, each with unique abilities and playstyles. Loot for items, prepare for battle, and fight to survive as the Death Vortex closes in. Will you rise above the competition?
- Critically Acclaimed Gameplay – Battlerite’s lauded gameplay returns in Battlerite Royale! Wield total control of your Champion with precise WASD controls and land skillshots with cursor-based aiming. Keep your cool in the fast and frenetic action and you may come out on top!
- Use Every Advantage – Find wild mystery potions, meteor spells, turrets, bear traps, and much more to aid you in your fight! Are you the type to keep quiet and hide in a barrel disguise, or would you rather charge into battle with your rocket boots?
- Massive Map – Explore the beautiful and diverse Talon Island, a location steeped in lore and mystery. Chase critters and experience a map 30x larger than any Battlerite Arena map. Don’t worry, you don’t have to walk from shore to shore – your trusty mount is coming with you!
- It’s Dangerous to Go Alone! – Take on the fight alone or team up with a friend to prove your mettle. If your teammate falls in battle, find a resurrection shrine and leap back into the fray. It ain’t over ‘til it’s over!