Electronic Arts and DICE have revealed a Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.
Likened to a membership program that brings you regular new content, players will also get early access to four upcoming expansion packs.
If you get the Premium Pass, you’ll get a two-week head start on each expansion pass, beginning with the “They Shall Not Pass” pack in March 2017, which adds the French army in multiplayer.
The Battlefield 1 Premium Pass contains the following:
- 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Battlefield 1 is launching across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 21st.