Gearbox Publishing and developer System Era Softworks have announced a PS4 port for Astroneer, alongside a retailer version for the game.
The space-based sandbox game is coming to PlayStation 4 on November 15th, alongside a retail version for both PS4 and Xbox One. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the PS4 version.
The PS4 version comes with an exclusive suit and visor, and includes all of the content from the PC and Xbox One versions, including the “Explorer” update coming out on September 4th.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during the 25th century Intergalactic Age of Discovery, where Astroneers explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments to unearth rare discoveries and unlock the mysteries of the universe.
On this adventure, players can work together to build custom bases above or below ground, create vehicles to explore a vast solar system, and use terrain to create anything they can imagine. A player’s creativity and ingenuity are the key to seeking out and thriving while on exciting planetary adventures!
- Reshape the ground under your feet as though it were made of clay.
- Survive on and explore carefully crafted planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Snap together components and objects to build bases and vehicles.
- Play with friends in 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
- Discover and uncover the mysteries of the solar system.