Publisher Serenity Forge and developer Twin Otter Studios announced Arcadian Atlas is coming to consoles this month.
Their throwback strategy RPG is launching on November 30th across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer for the console ports:
Arcadian Atlas is a unique, narrative-driven isometric tactical RPG set in Arcadia, a nation tearing itself apart via political factions and treacherous intrigues just as ancient evil forces begin to awaken. With a queen willing to do anything to ascend to the throne, no one is safe.
In order to save Arcadia, players need to build an elite party of adventurers from more than 12 unique classes, each with their own custom skill trees and equipment ranging from potion-brewing apothecaries to magic-channeling warmancers. Strategic, turn-based battles will determine the fate of both the kingdom of Arcadia and its people. Every single action counts; just one wrong move could tear your party and the land itself apart for good.
The stunning pixel art of Arcadian Atlas pairs with the game’s rich story that will push players into tough, emotionally driven choices and send them down an unforgettable path. No one is safe now that the Atlas, a power that can change life in an instant, has been unleashed.
- Explore the Land – Travel through the vast and beautiful landscape of Arcadia, battling across dozens of maps, including ancient ruins, seaside villages, snow capped mountains, and verdant forests.
- Engage in Strategic Battles – Utilize 150+ unique combat skills to shift the tides of the battlefield. Deploy tactical traps, use magic to buff your soldiers’ abilities, and exploit your enemies’ weaknesses to gain victory.
- Rally the Troops – Build an army from 12 different classes; customize their mastery across 25 unique skill trees; and arm them with weapons, armor, and powerful accessories to amplify their abilities.
- Experience the Masterpiece – Enjoy the exquisite ambiance of Arcadia with an inspired jazz-infused soundtrack and detailed art nouveau-style character portraits.
- Discover the Epic Narrative – As fates intertwine, the heart-wrenching stories of Vashti, Desmond, and all of Arcadia unfold in this rich tale of war and magic across 70+ unique campaign encounters.