THQ Nordic have released a new trailer for Digital Arrow’s upcoming submersible combat FPS, Aquanox Deep Descent.
Up to four players can team up to tackle Aquanox Deep Descent‘s campaign mode. The game features drop-in, drop-out co-op, allowing players to quickly and seamlessly join or leave games with their friends. You can find the new multiplayer trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Aquanox Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the dark world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’ Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, shrapnel blasts, mines and more in a journey that takes you across the world’s oceans and into the deepest trenches of our Earth.
- Fight – Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op – 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize – Choose and upgrade your ships, making them fit your preferred playing style
- Explore – Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- VPP – Classic multiplayer modes like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
Aquanox Deep Descent launches October 16th for Windows PC via Steam.