Publisher Electronic Arts and developer Respawn Entertainment have announced an Apex Legends Mobile soft launch is planned for March 2022.
The Apex Legends Mobile soft launch is coming next week in select regions, including: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia. Apex Legends Mobile is planned for release across iOS and Android devices.
Here’s a rundown on the Apex Legends Mobile soft launch:
When and where will the limited regional launch become available?
- Apex Legends Mobile will be available on Android and iOS in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Colombia.
What Legends/content will be included in the Apex Legends Mobile limited regional launch?
- During limited regional launch, we will have a select number of exciting systems and features available for testing. Players will be able to play as Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Wraith, Bangalore, Octane, Mirage, Pathfinder, and Caustic. We’ll offer more systems and content for the game’s global launch. More to come!
When will this game be available more broadly?
- We’ll be sharing updates on global launch once we’ve made informed decisions coming out of the limited regional launch. If you’re in one of the participating test countries, pre-registration is now open. We’re still actively testing the app around the world and we can’t wait for more players to join the fun at launch!
Will Apex Legends mobile feature cross-play with console?
- No; Apex Legends Mobile is being built specifically for mobile, so it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends.
Which digital storefronts will feature the game?
- In our upcoming test, the game will be available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Please note that the game should not be sideloaded through a third party site or direct APK download.
Which phones is Apex Legends Mobile optimized for?
- The Apex Legends Mobile is currently still in development and being optimized to run on a variety of devices. Notably, devices not supported during the limited region test are Android devices with less than 3GB RAM and iOS devices with less than 2GB RAM.
- Android 8.1
- Open GL 3.0 or higher
- 3 GB free space
- At least 3 GB RAM
- Screens size: N/L/XL
- iPhone 6S or later
- OS version: 10.0 or later
- CPU: A9
- 3 GB free space
- At least 2GB RAM