Publisher PQube announced a western release date for Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix.
The mech-anime girl action game is launcing on March 16th in western regions across Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Digital pre-orders will net you a 10% discount.
The game was originally released in Japan in September 2022. A physical release for Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix is planned for all three platforms, via the PQube online store.
Here’s a rundown on the game, and a new trailer:
Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix
‘Alice Gear AEGiS’ is an exciting 3D battle action game coming to consoles – gear up, strap in, and get battling! Vice has taken your world and only you can take it back! As an Actress with an aptitude for wielding this special gear, you train under AEGiS, a corporation charged with defence against the Vice.
Fight against your fellow teammates in simulations, using unique customisable combinations of your Alice Gear to get stronger, faster and better than ever before! Follow the lives of your teammates, learn about their motivations and feelings as you bring your team together.
- Choose from a variety of cute teammates! – Unique customisable playable characters with different personalities and distinctive skill sets!
- In-game shop for fun customisation! – Features various new clothing items, mech suit variations, weapons and accessories to customise for that extra kawaii touch!
- Visual novel elements to enjoy – Dive into the overarching story of the game and enjoy fun contextual dialogue cut scenes to further understand your character and give heart-warming engagement!
- Energetic combat battles! – Fight 1v1 or tag team, build your ultimate team or gear up to fight solo!
- Unique visual ‘Battle Hex’ progression system – Aesthetic ‘Battle Hex’ progression system to visualise your progress and strategize for what’s ahead!
- Online battles with your friends! – Use the online function to invite your friends to battle and see who has what it takes to be the best Actress in AEGiS!