While some games remain in Steam Early Access for years, Arc System Works are ready to fully launch their survivalist action RPG, Inferno Climber, after just three months in early access.
The game will see its full launch on September 9th, roughly three months after its Steam Early Access debut.
The game also received an update for its Early Access release, which includes a new area, as well as some bug fixes:
- New area added! Player could now access lava area via the Thirsty Canal.
Fixes and Adjustments
- Fixed bug whereby Sand Dwelling Fish could be launched high up into the air.
- Fixed bug whereby Sand Dwelling Fish could not be targeted.
- Fixed issue whereby player could access locked area via shortcuts.
- Fixed typo in egg freshness representation in item book.
- Fixed issue whereby parts of the level in Thirsty Canal is not appearing.
- Fixed issue whereby arrow could be shot through the ceiling at times.
- Fixed issue in ‘Seeking’ skill whereby arrow continues to moves after hitting a wall.
- Fixed issue whereby new Lantern only refill up to 999 instead of the full capacity.
- Fixed level terrains whereby player could access unintended areas.
- Edited various English mistranslations.