Radical Fish Games have announced a PlayStation 4 port for their 2D action
The game is getting a PS4 port via their new publisher, Deck13, and its release is set for sometime later this year.
PAX East attendees this year can play the PS4 version of CrossCode.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future, combining 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
- Feel the Retro-Hype! CrossCode delivers action oriented 16-Bit SNES feelings with a modern physics engine.
- Solve epic puzzles & quests! You‘re a fan of the Zelda series? In that case you shouldn‘t miss CrossCode as its puzzles can hold up to the classics!
- Explore the Dungeons! Even in a futuristic sci-fi world dungeons belong to a RPG which wants to achieve greatness.
- The Players have spoken! As of now 98% of the Early Access user reviews are positive – and there are quite a lot of them!
- Discover the CrossWorlds! Join Lea on her journey through the extremely colorful CrossWorlds rich in variety.
- Multiple Modes! There‘s more than just the story to explore. Feel free to discover the world in the exploration mode or just get into the ring and give the combat mode a try.
CrossCode has been available for Windows PC via Steam Early Access.