Publisher Microids and developer Pendulo Studios have announced the Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo console versions are delayed to 2022.
While the Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo console versions are delayed to 2022, the Windows PC version (via Steam) is still on track for a 2021 release. The console release for the game is planned across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
Here’s a new trailer, via IGN:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
ALFRED HITCHCOCK – VERTIGO
CAN YOU TRUST YOUR OWN MIND?
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car crash down into Brody Canyon, California. Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by the event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for a most disturbing investigation inside the human mind: truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories.
- Developed by the award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.