Innersloth have announced their roadmap for their multiplayer social deduction game Among Us, during Summer Games Fest.
The new trailer detailed the plans, along with an announcement on the game’s Itch.io page. Firstly, the next major update will add 15 player support, additional colors (including Rose, Gray, Tan, Maroon, and Banana), a slight graphics update, mobile controller support, and more.
After that (and in no particular order); Innersloth plan to produce Map 5, achievements, account linking, new roles (such as Sheriff and Scientist), a Hide n’ Seek mode, visor cosmetics, ports for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and “Take a nap at some point, idk.”
You can find the roadmap trailer below.
Speaking on Twitter, Innersloth also confirmed “we aren’t done with Among Us announcements in E3 yet btw. Keep an eye out this weekend.” This may mean we will get announcements of cross-over costumes at least, and console release dates at best.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Play with 4-10 player online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at a LAN party or online using voice chat. Enjoy cross-platform play between Android, iOS and PC.
- Win by completing tasks to prepare the ship or ejecting all Impostors.
- React quickly to undo the Impostor’s sabotages.
- Check the Admin map and Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates.
- Report any dead bodies immediately to start discussion of who the suspected Impostor is.
- Call emergency meetings to discuss suspicious behavior.
- Vote to eject suspected Impostors.
- Kill crewmates and frame bystanders.
- Pretend to run tasks to blend in with the crewmates.
- Sneak through the vents to quickly move about the ship.
- Use sabotages to cause chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors to trap victims and kill in private.
- Customization: Pick your color and hat.
- Lots of game options: Add more impostors, more tasks, and so much more!
- Quickly find a game online from the host list.
- In-game text chat.
- Rich discord integration.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Android, and iOS!