Phantom Compass have announced sequel pinball RPG Rollers of the Realm: Reunion for Windows PC.
As stated in the press release (via email) the game combines pinball with a fantasy RPG; much like its 2014 prequel. Each of the five heroes bring their own balls to smash enemies, traps, and targets. You can even swap out your characters “mid-battle.”
Play solo or with another player as you nab artifacts, upgrades, NPC allies; across ovee 30 missions and 24 playfields. “Keeping Rollers of the Realm: Reunion a secret just might have been the toughest task of my career,” said Tony Walsh, CEO and Creative Director at Phantom Compass.
“We are deeply proud of the first game, as mashing-up RPG mechanics with the many intricacies that make pinball so much fun was a fine balancing act. Given the wonderful response from players over the years, I think we nailed it — and Rollers of the Realm: Reunion is taking every successful beat one step further.”
You can find the announcement trailer below.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
A Fresh Spin on Pinball!
Join the Rogue, Knight, Mage and Healer on an epic campaign to travel between worlds and reunite lost civilizations to battle an unearthed ancient menace.
Battle enemies above, below, and beyond. Make friends and allies. Platform and parkour through medieval cities and underground labyrinths. Solve puzzles and navigate mazes.
Rollers of the Realm: Reunion offers an award-winning gameplay mashup for players of all skill levels.
- Arcade pinball meets party-based RPG action!
- 5 pinball heroes with unique physics, stats, traits, items and upgrades.
- Hot swap hero roster during play for tactical advantage.
- Fight enemies, navigate mazes, solve puzzles and hide in shadows.
- Power up and unleash mighty Abilities or aim and shoot your ball with Dash.
- Adjust game difficulty and speed to suit your personal play style.
- Robust collection, quest and progression system: min/max your Party to play your way.
- Campaign Mode: master 24 pinball playfields and 30+ missions.
- Ranked Mode: compete for high scores on 5+ playfields.
- Split-Flipper: 2-player couch co-op with split controls.