Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game, via its store page:
Experience a new dimension of rhythm game in a forgotten world filled with memories…
Touch, hold, slide—and, for the first time ever, use the Joy-Con™ controllers to glide through the world of Arcaea. Feel the rhythm in a vast collection of songs now fully available on Nintendo Switch™, and follow the fateful story of the girls lost in its world.
Each awakens without any memories in a barren, pale world of ruined buildings and dry oceans. Only the drifting, glass shard-like memories offer any sense of life in this world… but where will the memories lead them?
- Two play types: traditional touch gameplay joins a new play type that uses the Joy-Con™ controllers
- Over 150 songs from over 90 different artists in a multitude of electronic genres
- A brand-new song pack, Divided Heart, containing five songs, the new Partner Shirahime, and a new storyline
- Three difficulties for every song, ranging from easier songs for those experiencing rhythm games for the first time all the way to extreme challenges that will
- make even the most hardcore rhythm game fans sweat
- A completely revamped progression system for unlocking new songs, characters, and stories—all playable offline
- A totally new look for the over 60 chapters in Story Mode, including beautiful new illustrations
As their story unravels, a timeless tale is told once again—