Modus Games have announced Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, a new DLC campaign for the latest installment in their fairytale-inspired puzzle-platformer series.
The trio of heroes are called to the Astral Academy once again, this time to investigate why Cornelius and the other students have fallen into a magic-induced slumber. The DLC campaign will include six new levels, new gameplay mechanics based around ice, torches, magnets, and crystals, and new upgrades for each character.
You can find the announcement trailer below.
If you missed it, you can find our review of the base game here (we recommend it!)
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
In Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, there’s trouble brewing at the Astral Academy once again. All the students are cursed, trapped in an enchanted sleep and unable to wake up. With a mysterious spirit on the loose, it’s best to call the Heroes of Trine to see what they can do to bring back Cornelius and his fellow students from their enticing dreamlands.
- 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds
- New music tracks to accompany the levels and story
- Full voice acting and localizations
- New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield
- New gameplay elements with ice, torches, magnets and crystals