Publisher Enhance Games and both developers Monstars and Resonair have shared the launch trailer for Tetris Effect: Connected.
Tetris Effect: Connected is launching today for Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X+S via the Microsoft Store, and will be available on Xbox Game Pass for both Xbox consoles and PC.
We previously reported on the multiplayer content in Tetris Effect: Connected will also be added to the original versions of Tetris Effect, on PC (via Epic Games Store, and Oculus Quest) and PS4, in a free update.
Here’s the launch trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game, via the Microsoft Store:
Tetris® Effect: Connected adds an all-new robust multiplayer expansion to the huge variety of addictive and innovative single-player modes that Tetris Effect is known for with all-new co-op and competitive online and local multiplayer modes!
Tetris Effect is Tetris® like you’ve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before—an incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines.
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing, making any of the game’s 30+ stages and 10+ modes something you’ll want to experience over and over again.
A challenge for the mind and a feast for all the senses, Tetris Effect: Connected is the perfect excuse to play Tetris again… and again…and again, and again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and… Game leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and the Xbox Series X|S title.
- All-new multiplayer modes like “Zone Battle,” which shakes up traditional 1-on-1 Tetris gameplay via the time-stopping Zone mechanic made famous in Tetris Effect.
- A new “Connected” co-op mode, where up to three players can literally connect their Tetris playfields together and play as one.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Ranked and unranked play, matchmaking, and player progression for unlockable avatars.
- The entire Tetris® Effect single-player game is also included!