The Good Smile Company has just opened preorders for a figma statue of the The Trapper from the asymmetrical horror game Dead By Daylight.
The new figure is both manufactured and sold by the Good Smile Company and is available for preorder on their site. The figma statue features multiple points of articulation, and extra accessories. The accessories include a bloodied cleaver and bear trap which he uses in the game, as well as a meathook with its own point of articulation to attach other figma statues to create unique scenes.
You can read the description of The Trapper figma statue below.
Death Is Not an Escape.
From the popular multiplayer horror game “Dead by Daylight” comes a figma of the Killer who wears an eerie smiling mask, The Trapper.
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the game.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· An interchangeable head without his mask is also included.
· Optional parts include his bloodstained cleaver, a bear trap and a Meat Hook equipped with a 3mm joint that can be used to hook other figma action figures.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm (6.1 inches) in height.
The Good Smile Company is known for their multitude of figures including anime, video game, comic book characters, and more. As we reported previously the Good Smile Company is also releasing a statue of Keanu Reeves character Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077.
The Trapper from Dead By Daylight figma statue is available for preorder through December 2nd 2020. The statue is estimated to ship sometime in October of next year.
Image: Good Smile Company