THQ Nordic have announced the release date for Grimlore Games’ upcoming RTS/RPG hybrid, SpellForce 3: Fallen God.
Fallen God is the second standalone expansion for SpellForce 3. The main feature of the expansion is the new Troll faction, along with a campaign that follows the young chief Akrog as he tries to lead his tribe to salvation. The campaign will also have multiple endings based on your decisions. You can find the release date trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Your dwindling, nomadic tribe of trolls has just one goal: survival. Plagued by vicious poachers for your precious tusks and weakened by disease, hope is almost lost – until an enigmatic Elven stranger offers you, the young chieftain Akrog, a path to salvation: you must resurrect a fallen god.
- The perfect blend of RTS and RPG: SpellForce 3: Fallen God combines RTS and RPG gameplay for an exciting blend of storytelling and epic real-time battles
- Standalone game and story: Fallen God is a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3. You don’t need to be familiar with the story of SpellForce 3 or SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest to jump right in
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 15 hours
- Customize your heroes: Combine skill trees and abilities to create the perfect heroes for your strategy
- Explore a new continent: Discover Urgath and solve its mysteries using unique hero interactions with the world
- Craft powerful weapons: Salvage legendary weapons and armor from other races to give your Trolls the edge in battle
- Lead your army to victory: Hone your battle strategy in an improved sector-based RTS system
- Win epic battles: Make the best use of each unit’s strengths to ensure victory
- Immerse yourself in Urgath: Enjoy the beautiful fantasy soundtrack and cutting-edge, top-down graphics
- Compete for glory with Ranked Play!
- Choose from six RTS factions: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Dark Elves and Trolls, each featuring two unique heroes that complement individual play styles
- Create your own maps with our powerful modding tools
New features compared to SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest:
- All-new Campaign featuring a storyline about the Moonkin trolls with over 15 hours of content
- All-new abilities and skilltrees for even more customizable heroes
- Campaign replay value, thanks to the character-shaping mechanic. Multiple endings based on the decisions you make
- Trolls – a new RTS faction with brand-new mechanics!