Digiart Interactive have released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming action-RPG, Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards.
The game is based on a comic book series of the same name, created by several writers that worked on the Assassin’s Creed and Batman Arkham games. The game follows Aluna, the daughter of a Spanish conquistador, as she explores the jungles of 16th century South America.
Aluna will fight various creatures inspired by Columbian and Incan mythology, and will gradually learn spells from three different schools of magic. You can find the new trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
– 16th Century –
From the heavens, mystic shards rain down upon the earth defying both time and space. Superstition, mysticism and fear of the unknown gave life to a path that went beyond the land of its birth. We meet our heroine Aluna, who as a child has was given the most powerful of these shards that is said to contain the heart of her mother, the goddess of Earth Pachamama. Through a series of circumstances, Aluna must leave her home and journey to the new world. Aluna is fulfilling her destiny, but so is the evil that seeks to fulfill theirs. Aluna’s past guides her future and her enemies will stop at nothing to steal the shard and take control of the world…
NON STOP REAL TIME COMBAT
Your skills will define your fate. Experience fast-paced action using a vast array of weapons abilities to defeat your enemies. Combine your combat abilities with spells and evasion tactics to gain the upper hand in the heat of battle.
EXPLORE A VAST NEW WORLD
From large gloomy jungles, to the Sanctuary seaside cliffs, all the way to Nagaric’s Temple in the Volcanic Canyons. Journey through a mysterious unexplored territory.
BATTLE MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES
Your travels will be perilous as this land is teeming with dark mythological creatures and demons that stop at nothing to end Aluna’s journey through the New World.
• Explore a vast land filled with dense jungles, majestic beaches, and towering cliffs.
• Choose from a vast array of weapons based on historical weapons from the Old World (South America) and New World (Spanish Empire).
• Customize Aluna’s fighting style by unlocking powerful magical abilities across 3 schools of magic.
• Collect, craft, and trade hundreds of unique items and loot.
• Defeat mythological boss creatures inspired by South American lore.
• Aluna is voiced by actress/producer/creator Paula Garces.
• Based on the popular comic book series “The World of Aluna” by the writers of Assassins Creed and Batman: Arkham Origins.
Aluna: Sentinel of the Shards launches 2020 for Windows PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.