Update: Updated with information from Nintendo.
Catherine: Full Body will be heading to Nintendo Switch.
Revealed during a stealthily released Nintendo Direct Mini today, the announcement was previously leaked by the Korean rating board. Catherine originally launched in 2011, with Catherine: Full Body launching in 2019 on PlayStation 4.
You can find the full rundown of the game (via Nintendo) below.
Dark. Intense. Intoxicating.
Our indecisive protagonist, Vincent, has been with his long-time girlfriend, Katherine, for five years. But instead of taking the next step into marriage, Vincent finds himself in an affair with the provocative blonde bombshell, Catherine! Thrown into discord by his own infidelity, he finds solace in the innocent Rin – further complicating matters. Adding to Vincent’s dilemma, he begins having nightmares that force him to climb for his life… Will he survive the trials and tribulations of love, or fall to temptations?
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses)
The Nintendo Direct Mini does mention in its introduction, that due to the coronavirus (officially known as COVID-19, or Chinese Flu to some) that some dates and information may be subject to change.
Catherine: Full Body is available now on PlayStation 4, and July 7th on Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can find our review here (we recommend it).