7A Games have released a free new update for their relaxing puzzle game, Mars Power Industries Deluxe.
The Winter Update adds a frozen biome that includes 12 levels, and new mechanics. You can read more about the update here.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Mars Power Industries is a MYSTERY PUZZLE GAME about resource management and human hubris. In year 2037 humanity has finally put a man on Mars and soon first habitats sprung up. A new calendar marks the beginning of the Mars age, but all of it may come to an end when the planet reveals its terrible secrets…
EXPANDED DELUXE EDITION OF THE ORIGINAL MOBILE HIT!
Expanded and Polished – Contains all updates with new levels along with new music.
- We got sand worms!
- 109 handcrafted puzzles, that’s 4~5 hours of various difficulty levels. If you’re really good it’s 3 hours and if you manage that you MUST contact us!
- Perfect bite-sized puzzles, every puzzle takes just 5 moves.
- No engineering knowledge needed! Puzzles are only about proper placement and order of operations!
- Chill out and follow a classic science fiction story told without words.
- No high-scores, no pressure. Nothing. It’s only space.
- Achievements for the curious Mars explorers !
- Deluxe edition – EXPANDED & POLISHED!
Mars Power Industries Deluxe is available on Windows PC, Linux, and Mac (all via Steam), Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS.