Kerberos Productions have released the first DLC pack for their roguelite FPS, The Pit: Infinity.
The Healer DLC adds a fourth playable character to the game- Astryd Jemison, the SolForce Medic. She begins each run with a shotgun, Cadeceus Armor that can aid in healing, and the Field Resurrection skill.
In addition, she also has the Transfuser. It can be used to drain health from enemies, or transfer health to friends in co-op.
You can find a rundown of the new content (via Steam) below:
With a planet ravaged by disease and the only cure at the bottom of a long-abandoned alien science facility, SolForce medic Astryd Jemison must lay down her oath to do no harm, pick up her Transfuser pistol, and enter… The Pit.
This DLC adds a fourth playable character option to The Pit: Infinity, a SolForce medic, with her own strengths and weaknesses. Take The Pit head-on and see how far she can survive, or join up to three friends and go in as a co-op, SolForce fire team!
The Medic comes equipped with;
– A Shotgun. Because who has time to aim carefully?
– Cadeceus Armor, that not only protects, but helps in healing, as well as resisting poisons, diseases, and being stunned.
– Field Resurrection, thanks to the Cadeceus Armor.
– Transfuser, which drains health from enemies, into the Medic. In multiplayer games, the Transfuser can transfer health from the Medic to the other players!
You can find a rundown of the base game (via Steam) below:
The Pit: Infinity is a cooperative rpg with first-person-shooter controls and roguelike permadeath. It is meant to be played solo, or cooperatively with up to three friends together.
Players will take on the role of a Marine, Scout or Engineer character and enter the Pit, a high-tech dungeon in which diabolical experiments are performed on life forms gathered from all over the galaxy.
- Start as one of three unique Characters, each with different Attributes, Skills and Items!
- Explore procedurally generated hallways, rooms and biomes!
- Battle monsters and robots to gain experience and loot!
- Open locked doors and rifle through alien treasure troves, seeking supplies, ammunition and gear!
- Gain Levels to improve your Attributes and Skills!
- Collect components and craft new items to improve your chances of survival!
- Delve as deep into the Pit as you can, before you’re horribly killed! Each new floor becomes more challenging and progressively more difficult to beat.
HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!?
The Pit: Infinity is available on Windows PC via Steam.