CI Games have released a new trailer for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts.
The trailer, as seen above, serves as a pre-launch trailer ahead of the game’s November 22nd release, and shows off some of the new features and mechanics to the series.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Fulfill tailor-made contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic sniping gameplay at its absolute best.
- Play as a paid assassin, a hit man for hire. Beware rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans.
- Open-ended contracts, bounties and challenges deliver strong replayability options to eliminate targets and collect cash to redeem for upgrades.
- Enhanced Scope Mode offers the most realistic experience of intense sniping.
- Dynamic Reticle System with tactical tagging system to mark your enemies for death.
- Augmented Reality Mask with environmental scanning geometry, thermovision and integrated binocular recon system.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets and toxic gas!
- Show off your stealth kills and execute silent takedowns to be rewarded for precise, strategic and quiet play.
- Battle the brutal wilds of Siberia, Russia and fight to survive the intensity of snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountainside.
- Play team death match modes online across brand new, unique maps that will test your sniping skills.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts will be launching for Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, and Xbox One.