Bandai Namco has announced the release date for both DLC character Zafina and the big 3.0 update coming to Tekken 7.
Both Zafina and the 3.0 update are launching on September 10th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for Zafina and the update.
Here’s a rundown on the update notes:
- Battle balance adjustments (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
Tekken 7 is currently available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough written and video review for the game here – we highly recommmend it!