Ubisoft has announced their lineup for Gamescom 2019.
Along with the above trailer, Ubisoft have laid out what games will be playable or have theater demonstrations.
You can find that list below:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Rainbow Six Siege (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – New Content
- Roller Champions (PC)
- Brawlhalla (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – New Content
- Just Dance 2020 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – New Content
- Trials Rising (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – New Content
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Ubisoft EMEA’s executive director Alain Corre also offered his thoughts on the upcoming event, singing its praises:
“Gamescom is a celebration of games and gamers that Ubisoft is always happy to be a part of. This year, players will have the opportunity to interact with our teams and get a first look into the future of technologies such as streaming and the impact they will have on our industry. It’s an exciting moment, not only for us as creators, but also for players to discover more about the experiences we are developing.”
Gamescom 2019 runs from August 20th to the 24th at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.