Tower Games has announced that their deckbuilding roguelite Fate Hunters will be getting a full release on July 18th.
Fate Hunters originally released for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux via Early Access last September. Pick one of five characters and embark on a quest to defeat the enigmatic Master at the top of a magical tower full of monsters and traps. The full release will coincide with a patch that adds dozens of new cards, enemies, bosses, and various balance tweaks. You can check out a trailer above.
The game is currently $14.99, but will increase upon its full launch. If you want to hop in early, Fate Hunters is 25% off as part of the Steam Summer Sale.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Fate Hunters is a hardcore mix of a single player deckbuilder and a roguelike adventure. Choose your character, craft a unique deck and risk exploring the mysterious Tower! Be prepared for a dangerous journey – your path to the Master is filled with tough monsters and cunning bosses. Face them in tactical card battles, avoid deadly traps and you’ll conquer powerful treasures to help you on your way to the top of the Tower.
- You won’t be prepared. Each Tower level is procedurally generated with random items, weapons, and skills – each run features unique challenges.
- Building your deck is tricky. Your items, treasures, weapons, and skills go to the same deck – balance your cards and be ready for everything!
- Death awaits on every corner. Wounds, Poison, and Curse cards permanently stick to your deck on every run – find ways to get rid of them!
- High risk – high reward. You can exit the Tower on every level and take your treasures to safety. Or risk losing everything and try to get even more!
- Dark fantasy art. Explore the hand-crafted grim world of the Tower.