Atlus has shared a new trailer for Persona 5 Royal.
Featured above, the new trailer introduces the new character Kasumi Yoshizawa, who is coming in the new version of the game.
The company also shared details for the “Straight Flush Edition” of the game, which costs 13,800 yen in Japan. It includes:
- A copy of Persona 5 Royal
- A special box with artwork by Shigenori Soejima
- A Persona 5 Royal art book (hard-core, B5-size, 48 pages)
- The Persona 5 Royal soundtrack
- A t-shirt designed by P-Studio t-shirt
- Phantom Thieves Costumes DLC Set
- Velvet Room Costume and BGM Special Set
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Costume and BGM Set
Persona 5 Royal is launching for PlayStation 4 on October 31st in Japan, and sometime next year in North America and Europe. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough written and video review for the original Persona 5 here (we highly recommend it!).