Bandai Namco has announced the release dates for the Nintendo Switch port of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Complete Edition.
The newly portable version of the shooter spinoff is launching on August 8th in Japan and on August 9th in the Americas and Europe. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game.
The Complete Edition includes the following content:
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
- Expansion I: Ambush of the Imposters
- Expansion II: Betrayal of Comrades
- Expansion III: Collapse of Balance
- Expansion Pack: Dissonance of the Nexus
It’s worth noting the Switch version includes eight player local play, as well as wireless battle royale modes, and even Joy-Con gyro aiming.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is available now for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In case you missed it, you can find our review for the game here (we recommend it!).