Nerdook and Digerati have announced that their tactical RPG Reverse Crawl will be coming to PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.
Reverse Crawl is a fast-paced tactical RPG where you lead armies of undead minions and other agents of evil against annoying bands of adventurers looking for loot and glory. You can check out a trailer above.
The PS4 version will release on May 7th/8th (NA/EU) and May 10th for Switch and Xbox One.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
You’re dead already! But such a trifling inconvenience isn’t going to stop you – the Revenant King – from reclaiming your throne. Reverse Crawl is a fast-paced turn-based strategy RPG that lets you lead mobs of monster minions and back-from-the-grave goons into battle against the elite armies of the dastardly Red Queen.
- Vanquish foes using a deceptively deep tactical turn-based combat system
- Assemble an army of dark dungeon dwellers, including skeletons, zombies, goblins and more
- A dynamic campaign that’s different each time, complete with a branching storyline
- Battle your way through Campaign and Endless modes
- Unlock new minions, traits and powers as you play
- Created by one-man indie machine, Nerdook (Monster Slayers, Vertical Drop Heroes)
Reverse Crawl is already available on Windows PC and Mac via Steam for $5.99.