Nintendo has announced worldwide sales for the Nintendo Switch have topped 34.74 million units.
The news comes via their latest earnings release, and includes sales as of March 31st. A total of roughly 2.47 million Nintendo Switch consoles and 23.91 million pieces of software were sold in the three months which ended on March 31st.
Nintendo’s current sales forecast is to move 18 million Switch consoles between April 2019 and March 2020.
Lastly, Nintendo revealed the latest sales on their top selling, first-party titles, including the first official numbers for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Yoshi’s Crafted World. They sales are as follows:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 16.69 million units
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.44 million units
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 13.81 million units
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 12.77 million units
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.63 million units
- Splatoon 2 – 8.70 million units
- Super Mario Party – 6.40 million units
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 3.31 million units
- 1-2 Switch – 2.97 million units
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.64 million units