Eko Software and Bigben Interactive are running the second closed beta for their upcoming ARPG, Warhammer: Chaosbane.
The beta features the full first act and some of the second act. All four characters are now playable, and the level cap is 25. The beta is now available to anyone who has preordered the game, and runs from April 18th-24th. You can watch a trailer for the game above.
If you missed it, you can read our preview from the first beta here.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
In a world ravaged by war and dominated by magic, you are the last hope for the Empire of Man against the Chaos hordes. Playing solo or with up to 4 in local or online co-op, choose a hero from 4 character classes with unique and complementary skills, and prepare for epic battles wielding some of the most powerful artefacts of the Old World.
- THE FIRST HACK AND SLASH set in the Warhammer Fantasy world, told through an all-new story written by Mike Lee (a Black Library author) and featuring a soundtrack composed by Chance Thomas.
- FEROCIOUS BATTLES: from the sewers of Nuln to the ruined streets of Praag, fight your way through monster hordes using over 180 different powers. Activate your bloodlust, a devastating skill, to escape the most perilous situations.
- 4 CHARACTER CLASSES, each with unique skills and customization: a soldier of the Empire who can take heavy damage, a Dwarf specializing in melee combat, a High Elf who deals ranged damage by manipulating magic or a Wood Elf who lays deadly traps and wields the bow like no other!
- AN XXL BESTIARY with over 70 monsters aligned with the Chaos Gods and unique bosses. Battle Nurgle’s minions, Khorne’s spawn and waves of other vile creatures!
- OPTIMIZED FOR CO-OP: solo or with up to 4 players, local or online, the class synergy and interface have been designed for co-op. Combine different skills and powers to create even more devastating effects.
- HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Story mode, a boss rush mode, countless dungeons and regular updates offer a rich and varied gaming experience. And with 10 difficulty levels, you can find the right challenge to test your abilities.
Warhammer: Chaosbane will be available on June 4th for Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, and Xbox One for $49.99.